This is a refresher course to the half day Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training. Candidates are required to have had previous AED training within the last 12 months.
This course is designed to provide the student with the necessary basic life support skills including resuscitation techniques, and to give a working knowledge of, and hands-on skills with an AED.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who needs to refresh their first aid skills with the use of a defibrillator (AED).
What You Will Learn?
- How to deal with an unconscious casualty who is breathing, and an unconscious casualty who is not breathing.
- Basic life support with the use of an AED, including update of current regulations.
- First Aid Priorities
- Managing Incidents
- Basic Life Support
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation CPR
- Examination of a Casualty
- Heart Attacks, Angina & Cardiac Arrests
- Regulations in the use of an AED
- Recording and Reporting
The price of this course is £180 (including VAT).
Number of Attendees
You can book up to a maximum of 12 delegates on this course.
Assessment and Certification
Students are continually evaluated throughout the course.
All learners deemed to have reached the required standard will be issued with a Defibrillator Operators certificate which is valid for 12 months. (Resuscitation Council recommended).
How To Book
To book a course, or for more information..
Call PETER on: 07921906519
Or EMAIL: email@example.com
Or complete the form below: