This comprehensive Three-day course covers a wide range of First Aid emergencies, enabling all participants to deal with an emergency situation with confidence in a prompt, safe and effective way.
This course will give participants a qualification to the highest level of First Aid, meeting the statutory requirements of the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
All successful students will be issued with a Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work qualification (Level 6 in Scotland), lasting for a period of three years.
Who is it for?
The course is suitable for those staff who must obtain a First Aid At Work certificate and become designated First Aiders in their workplace.
- Assessing the casualty
- CPR (cardio-pulmonary resuscitation)
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Burns and scalds
- Eye injuries
- Casualties overcome by gas or fumes
- Recognition and treatment of illness
- Transportation of casualties
- Client specific subjects including diabetes, epilepsy etc.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Act safely, promptly and effectively during emergencies at work
- Use first aid equipment
- Understand employer duties and legislation
- Maintain first aid records
- Recognise the importance of personal hygiene in first aid procedures
All students are continually assessed by the instructor and there are two short multiple choice question papers that need to be completed within the course. Any assessment is carried out in a “low key” manner with the emphasis on teaching rather than assessment.
Minimum of 18 hours (normally run over 3 days)
This course can be run in-house for up to 12 delegates.
First Aid at Work (on site) £160.00 per delegate (price includes VAT)
Prices include: Professional instruction, all course materials, First Aid at Work manuals and a First Aid at Work certificate valid for 3 years.
How To Book
To book this course, or for more information..
Call PETER on: 07921906519
Or EMAIL: email@example.com
Or complete the form below: