With over 20 years combined experience we guarantee you will not be disappointed with the training we provide.
We ensure our courses (both theoretical and practical parts) are interesting, informative and enjoyable.
All fire courses are run by Peter Tremayne, who is currently serving as an operational fire fighter for Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue.
As well as having up-to-date knowledge of the fire industry and current practices, Peter has extensive experience in providing fire safety training for dozens of local companies and their staff.
- Operational Fire Fighter
- Operational Co-Responder
- Fire Risk Assessor
- First Aid at Work Instructor
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training qualification (QCF)
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work certificate (QCF)
- Defibrillation Instructor
- Level 2 Award in CPR & AED (QCF)
- Oxygen Therapy Instructor
- Level 3 Award in Oxygen Therapy Administration (QCF)
- Anaphylaxis Management Instructor
- Level 3 Award in the Immediate Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
We are an established company with an excellent reputation, being both professional and reliable.
Our business has been built up on strong customer recommendations.
We have full public liability insurance so you can be sure that when you choose us, you will do so with confidence.
Please feel free to contact us for an informal chat and to discuss your requirements.
Call PETER on: 07921906519
Or EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or complete the form below:
We look forward to hearing from you.